Monday 13 September 2010

My ship

I haven't been able to find a good picture of my ship yet, so here's a picture of another Draijer.


Incidentally, this boat was designed on my university. My father actually knew the designer. So it really goes a lot farther then one might think. The Hydra (my ship) is bright red with a white pin-stripe at water level, and a blue keel, which makes it the exact colors of the Dutch flag (red-white-blue, the ship in the pic has the same one only black and white).

God I need some good pics of my boat. I'll look around for some later on, otherwise I'll take some next weekend. Can't wait!

Next time I'll tell a bit more about my harbor.

Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. Damn how much did that set you back? Though it'd be totally worth it in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool boat, I need to get one at some point, but I have too many toys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's impressive! Yeah, I'd like to see some pics of your boat so I hope you find them soon, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a boat :[

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice boat, I love boats but get sea sick so I just watch them instead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice boat :) damn i wish i had one too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sailing .
    Supp!

    ReplyDelete